Students need to login both Microsoft Teams and Una Platform for learning and coding, but it is unnecessary to use the same device.
- Microsoft Teams: Please download Microsoft Teams here and find out the detail of device requirements.
- Una Platform: Student can login Una with an internet-accessible computer, laptop or iPad, using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge up-to-date browsers.
Important Notes for Login Una:
- Smartphone is not supported
- For iPad users, it requires iPadOS 14.5 or above
- Login with computer or laptop, using normal mode on the browser (NOT Incognito Mode), can enjoy a better user experience
- When we receive your registration, we will send you Una Platform login instruction.
- Once you receive login instruction, before the class, please visit https://app.una.study/ and see if you can login Una successfully. Otherwise, please change your device or update your browser prior class to ensure we can start the lesson on time and smoothly.
Graphic card supports webGL.
– Microsoft Windows 10 or
– Apple OS X 10.10 or later or
– Google Chrome OS on Chromebooks
- Browser with latest version