Coding - Pi
How to edit a Learning Activity?
After creating a Learning Activity, you can edit the Learning Activity if you own the Manage and Edit Permission. Una Platform will take the edited version and save it as your Learning Activity. Here are the ways for you to edit a Learning Activity on the Una Platform.
- Click “Activity Library”
- Click “Other Activities”
- Choose the Activity you want to edit and click “Details”
- Click and select the activity version you want to edit in the drop-down menu
- Click the “Edit” button)
Regarding the versions of Learning Activity
Every time you edit content and setting from a Learning Activity, it will save as a new version. In the information part of a Learning Activity, every part (general, subject and tags, etc.) will be divided and edited individually into different sub-version. In the task part, the entire task belongs to a sub-version.
- Choose the part you want to edit, click on the menu and click on the task version you want to edit
- Click the “Edit” button (View “Passage Create Activity” to understand more details)
- Click “save” upon completion
Edit Activity Permission
If you own the management permission, follow the steps below to edit Activity Permission.
- Click the “Permission Setting” button
- Click the “Edit” button
- Choose the permission type from the left-hand side, such as “Admin”, “Edit” and “View”
- Enter the user’s name in the blank space, choose the user from the list below
- If you want to remove one user’s Right, click the cross sign besides user name
- Click the “Save” button after completing all the steps
- Click “Close”