Coding - Pi
Changing the size of the task instruction window
The task instruction window can contain multiple forms of media to assist the student in completing the task, including PDF, MP4, videos, and websites etc. You can adjust the size of the task instruction window to make it easier to view instructions.
- Click the menu to select a template, e.g., 2×2.
- Click the menu to select how the media is displayed, e.g., PDF.
- You can also click the up and down arrows to increase the amount of columns and rows.
Maximizing the task instruction box
You can maximize the size of the task instruction box to make viewing the instructions more comfortable.
- Click the name of the task on the top of the interface.
- Click the icon on the top right corner of the window.
- A new window will appear in a new tab.