Coding - Pi
- At the Activity Library page, click “Collections” to see the Learning Activity published by Una.
- At “Other Activities”, you can find those materials prepared by you and Una that are not shown on the “Collections” page.
- Click the “+ Create” button at the upper-right corner to make or upload learning activities you prepared.
“Collections” is the Learning Activity published by Una. Whether you have subscribed to that Learning Activity or not, you can see all of the Learning Activities published by Una.
- On this page, you can click the menu below “Collections” to change the Activity Language, such as English, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese.
- Click the arrow sign under the Activity Name to see the Chapter Title, Subscription Status, Tags, Last Modified and the detailed content of the lesson you choose.
- If you have subscribed to a Learning Activity, the platform will show a green colour at the Chapter Title under the Activity menu and a tick mark (✓) at the “Subscribed” column.
- Click “Details” to check the Learning Activity content that you are interested in, as shown below.
Editing the user list
- Not yet subscribed
- If you have not yet subscribed to the Learning Activity of your choice, the platform will show a grey colour at the Chapter Title under the Activity menu and will NOT show a tick mark (✓) at the “Subscribed” column.
- Click “Details” to see the page below. If you have further inquiries toward the Learning Activity of your choice, feel free to contact our Una (MagiCube) team.
“Other Activities” is a page for the Learning Activity either prepared by you or published by Una but is not shown in “Collections” yet. You can check out information of other activities, such as the “School”, “Type” of Activities, “Title”, “Tags”, “Last Modified” and the “Editable” column.
Click “Details” to check on the detailed information of other activities.