Create questions for Learning Activity
On this page, you can create missions and task instructions for your Learning Activity. You can also upload photos, videos and hyperlinks. Besides, you can set up “Lock-step”, “Marks” and add “Sample Code” on this page.
It shows the device you are using in a specific task.
2. Task Version
It shows the current version of the task, such as Version 1 and Version 2.
3. Task Title
Click the text box to enter the name of the task.
4. Task Type (Coding/ QnA)
Task type is categorized as Coding and QnA. You can click on this list to decide task type.
5. Text Editing Tool
This tool can edit task instructions and QnA. The detailed usage will be shown as follow.
6. Task Details
Click the text box to enter the task instructions and details of a task.
7. Task List
It shows all the tasks of the entire Learning Activity.
8. New Task
Click this button to add a new task.
9. + “Lock-step”
Click this button to add “lock-step”.
Regarding Text Editing Tool (From left to right)
You can start to create tasks after understanding the basic functions of our interface. You can enter Task Title, choose Task Type, and then use “Markdown” or “External Document” to start editing task details and task content.
- Regarding Text Editing Tool (From left to right)
- Bold, Italic, Header
- Newline, Bulleted list, Numbered list, Table
- Hyperlink, Image, Embedded video (hyperlink of the video is needed)
- Preview Mode, Full-Screen Mode
- Detailed “Markdown” instruction (Click this button to read the detailed instructions of the Text Editing Tool if necessary)
Editing the user list
“External Document” is used to embed documents from other cloud platforms into Una Activities. It can be used as the task introduction and teaching materials of your Learning Activities. You can upload your documents on Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive first, then embed the document inside the website following the steps below.
- Google Drive
- Login to Google Drive, click on the document you want to upload
- Click the “File” button on the left-hand side
- Click “Publish to the web”
Recommended solution: We suggested you upload your document in PDF format on Google Drive and set the document as “share with everyone”. Copy and paste the link onto Una Platform, change the Link setting from “View” to “Preview”. This method allows the students to read task instructions without extra login steps.
6. Go back to Una Platform, click “External Document”, paste the copied link on the text box and click the blank space.
No matter which method you use, if you can successfully embed the document to the website, you will see the document you uploaded in the preview panel.
Notice: You can only embed one document to the Learning Activity.