Coding - Pi
Create Tasks for Learning Activity
Tasks are divided into QnA and Coding. You can edit the task of the Learning Activity by following the steps below.
- Set up the task type – Click the pull-down menu to choose the question format, such as QnA and Coding
- Set up the Marks – Click the box next to “Marks”, change the number inside the box to set up the Marks for each question
- Enter the question – Click the text box to enter your questions
- New task – Click the “+New Task” button to add new tasks
- Set up “Lock-step” – Click this button to add lock-step
- Drag & drop the sequence of the tasks on the left-hand side of the task list
- After editing the task of the Learning Activity, you need to click the “Save” button
Edit Coding Task
When editing the Coding Task, you can add Sample Code inside the Coding Task after entering the task instructions on “Markdown” or “External Document”.
- Click the pull-down menu and choose “Coding”
- Click the “+ Add” button
- After the coding interface pops up, you can import your Sample Code to the coding area (You can also upload Hex File to add your Sample Code). Visit “Micro:bit coding” to read more and learn the steps.
- Click the “Save” button
Edit QnA Task
QnA tasks are divided into Questions and Multiple Choice (MC) Questions, they are slightly different when entering the answers. The marks of QnA Tasks are counted by each question. If there are 5 questions and the student can earn 1 mark for each correct answer, the total marks will be 5 marks.
You need to set up the Task Type as “Answer Box” in order to edit Question Task. Click the text box below the “Answer” title font to enter the first answer. Click the “Enter” button on your keyboard to enter the next answer option (if necessary).
B. Multiple Choice Questions
You need to set up the Task Type as “MC” in order to edit Question Task. Click the text box below the “Answer” title font to enter the first answer option. Click the “Enter” button on your keyboard to enter the next answer option. After entering all of the answer options, check (✓) the square area beside the correct answer to determine it is the question’s correct answer.
Notice: The auto answer-checking function in the dashboard can only show the right or wrong of the MC questions