Coding - Pi
Getting started to login Una Platform
This guide will introduce the basic steps for teachers to login Una Platform.
Choosing between different login methods
Una Platform supports three types of login methods. They are:
- Login by Single Sign-On (SSO),
- Login by One-time Password (OTP)
- Login by username and password
If your account is registered with email address, you should choose login method 1) or 2). Otherwise, you should choose login method 3).
Login Method 1) - By Single Sign-On (SSO)
Login Method 2) - By One-time Password (OTP)
2. Click "re-generate password" to trigger the system to send you the OTP again.
3. Try login using another login method
4. Contact your teacher or school admin for support
Teacher successful login
No matter which login method you choose, if you login Una Platform successfully, you will see this page.