Coding - Pi
This interface will only appear in virtual classrooms using “AI App for Raspberry Pi” or “AI App on Web” devices. This is used to allocate quotas to different groups of students and to check the quotas used by students to prevent students from overspending due to accidents such as programming errors. Each student square has two numbers (A/B). The numerator (A) represents the remaining quota of the student, and the denominator (B) represents the total allocated quota. (For example: 11/20 represents 20 times the teacher has allocated quota, students can still use 11 times)
How to manage the quotas?
You can follow the steps below to assign quotas to students.
- Click the “Manage Quotas” button
- Click on the menu and select the type of application interface you want to use, such as Face and Vision. After selecting, you will see the remaining quota below
- Click the “+” button in the student group on the left
- A number box will appear, click on the box to enter the quota you want to allocate to the group
- Upon completion, click the tick sign (✓)
You can also choose to quickly allocate quotas in the “Change Quota for All Students” on the right-hand side.
- Click the number box to enter the quota you want to allocate to each group
- When finished, click “Add”
- If you want to reduce the quota for each group, enter the amount you want to reduce
- When finished, click “Deduct”