Coding - Pi
In this interface, teachers can view the online status of students, adjust student groups, add students, chatrooms, blackboards, and Lock-step. You can view the progress of students in real–time through the Una platform, check whether they can keep up with the progress, and adjust the pace of teaching as soon as possible.
A. View the online status of students
If a student has entered the classroom, the student’s label will turn green. If the label is gray, the student is offline.
B. View the progress of students in real-time
The number shown in the circle next to the student’s name represents which task the student is doing. For example, the number is displayed as 1, which means that the student is in task 1.
C. You can click the button next to the student’s name to check the student’s history in real-time, including the auto-saving and submitting records.
- Click the “task” menu to choose the task you want to check
- Click the “Mode” menu
If there are students who have not been added in the “Group Template”, you can add students on this page.
- Click the “+ Add Students” button
- Click on the menu to select the user list or directly select students
- Click “Add” after selecting all the students you need
- Click “Confirm” upon completion
When you complete, you will see the newly added students appear in “Ungrouped”.
Teachers can use blackboards and task instructions to demonstrate and explain to students in class.
- Click the “Blackboard” button and a “Virtual Blackboard” pop-up window will show up
- Click the menu on the upper left-hand side to choose a task
- Choose the Task Content or Instructions from the menu on the upper right-hand side
Select “Task Content” from the menu on the right-hand side, you can use it to conduct demonstration.
- Task Content
If you want to display the answer, press the “Show Answer” button next to the question. Then press the “Hide Answer” button to hide the answer.
- Coding task
You can demonstrate to students on the blackboard. If the task has a sample code, press the “Sample Code” tab on the right side of the blackboard label to display the sample code of the task.