Una micro:bit virtual classroom is now permanently free for all schools | Provide free teacher training and limited time discount offer to new customers
To thank our customers for continued support, promote teaching and learning micro:bit on the cloud, we make available to all schools to use Una micro:bit virtual classroom for 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲 from now on. Meanwhile, Una offers free online teacher training and limited time discount offer to new customers. We cordially invite primary and secondary school principals, STEM & IT teachers, and school technicians to participate.
Ten amazing benefits of using Una Platform to conduct live micro:bit lessons, whether face-to-face or remotely (Introduction of Una Platform: https://una.study/en/ )
1. 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧-𝐎𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐧 – Supports login with school accounts such as Microsoft Teams, Google Classroom and other methods. Each teacher and student has their own account, which will not confuse.
2. 𝐔𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 – Allows teachers to pre-load textbooks, block codes and tips in each task, prompts to reduce the time for students to start coding from zero. Alternatively, teachers can purchase the e-books well-designed by the Una team.
3. 𝐎𝐧𝐞-𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐲 – Assembles all online students in one click to join a virtual classroom to speed up classroom setup.
4. 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥-𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝 – Allows teachers to monitor the learning progress of individual students, gives students real-time feedback, and encourage students to show their creative programs in class
5. 𝐓𝐚𝐬𝐤-𝐛𝐲-𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠- Allows students to learn and solve challenging problems at their own pace to achieve adaptive learning
6. 𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 – Enables students to engage in problem-solving challenge with their peers in a fun way
7. 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐩 – Manages the progress of the whole class and encourage students to collaborate
8. 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨-𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭’𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 – even after class, the teacher is offline, or the device temporarily fails, students can log in to the Una platform to continue learning anytime, anywhere
9. 𝐐&𝐀 𝐄𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧- Allows teachers to evaluate students’ understanding and collect feedback to adjust their teaching pace and strategies.
10. 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐤 – Allows students to create private or public links to share their work with classmates, school members or the public
Topic of free online teacher training: “Using Una micro:bit virtual classroom for efficient and real-time interactive mixed-mode teaching”
• Option 1: 8 June 2021 (Tuesday), 2pm-3pm HKT
• Option 2: 18 June 2021 (Friday), 3pm-4pm HKT
• Option 1: 11 June 2021 (Friday), 2pm-3pm HKT
• Option 2: 15 June 2021 (Tuesday), 3pm-4pm HKT
The 𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 for new customers can be applied in other Una courses training and subscription (e.g. AI courses), with a 𝐦𝐚𝐱𝐢𝐦𝐮𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟎 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐬, on a first-come-first-serve basis. Discount detail will be provided in the teacher training.
Registration deadline: 3 June 2021, 23:59
Register for Free Teacher Training and Get Free Accounts now: https://forms.office.com/r/YU9HVXLb3h