Learning & Teaching Expo
Learning & Teaching Expo is Asia’s Leading Education Expo and Hong Kong’s annual signature event for educators. The Expo is supported by the education community from Hong Kong, China and increasingly across the Asia-Pacific region.
Learning & Teaching Expo 2020 (Postponed)
【Learning & Teaching Expo 2020 is now postponed, updated on 2 Dec 2020】
Following that and guidance from the hosting committee, and the growth escalation of the Covid-19 outbreak, LTE Expo 2020 will be postponed. Please ignore the date and time listed below.
【Recommended teacher sharing and hands-on workshops in LTE Expo 2020】
Learning & Teaching Expo 2020 is just around the corner! We are cordially inviting you to visit our booth J45 to learn about our latest AI courses and development tools. It is just next to InnoSTEMer! Also, please come and join the following teacher sharing and hands-on workshop.
On 9 Dec 2020 (Wed):
1. “Case Study of Virtual Classroom – Teaching Artificial Intelligence and Training Students 21st Century Skills”, 11:50 – 12:25 at Future Learning Theatre, by Mr. William Luk Kin-chung, The Hong Kong Baptist University Affiliated School Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School (Primary Division) and Dr. Leo Yeung, MagiCube
2. (Hands-on workshop) “Enhancing Project-based Learning through Cloud Platform”, 12:30 – 13:15 at Innovation Classroom, Mr. Chu Ka-tim, Mr. Suen Shing-wai and Mr Wong Yat-sing from Hong Kong True Light College
3. “Teaching Artificial Intelligence On a Hybrid Learning Platform in Preparation for Students’ Continuous Learning”, 12:45 – 13:25 at InnoSTEMer, Mr. Chan Tsun-ming from SKH Li Fook Hing Secondary School
4. “Using One-Stop Online Coding Platform for Collaborative Learning and Continuous Learning during School Suspension”, 13:35 – 14:15 at InnoSTEMer, Mr. Eric Leung King-yuen from Munsang College (Hong Kong Island)
On 10 Dec 2020 (Thu):
5. “Planning and Setting Up IT Innovation Lab in Schools”, 11:20 – 12:20 at Edtech for Hybrid Learning and Intelligent Environment Workshop (Future Learning Theatre), Mr Kam Wai Ming, Stanley from HKSKH Bishop Hall Secondary School
On 11 Dec 2020 (Fri):
6. “Coding Collaboration Activities by Things-to-Things Learning Tasks”, 11:05 – 11:45 at InnoSTEMer, by Mr. William Luk Kin-chung, The Hong Kong Baptist University Affiliated School Wong Kam Fai Secondary and Primary School (Primary Division) and Dr. Leo Yeung, MagiCube
7. “STEM For Good Education (From ‘4C’ To ‘6C’) : Collaboration with Social Welfare Organization and Apply AI Technology to Serve Elderly”, 16:05 – 16:45 at InnoSTEMer, by Mr. Yau Lok-ting from Lam Tai Fai College
Learning & Teaching Expo 2019
We participated in the Learning & Teaching Expo 2019 (LTE) and showcased our flagship products. For the second year in a row, we received more than 1000+ responses from teachers, educational experts, NGOs, investors, and government officials on their interests towards Una.
It was the debut of Una for AI education, and we proudly presented it to our visitors. Una enables AI education to be taught remotely for age 8+ students.